Aug. 2020 Update: Due to high volume, we are currently servicing only bikes purchased at Dandelion. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
We service bikes from these manufacturers
- Larry vs Harry
- Riese & Müller
- Tout Terrain
We are not equipped to work on bikes with hub motors, retrofit mid-drive electric motors, or hydraulic rim brakes. Labor is priced at $90/hr for bikes purchased at Dandelion and $135/hr for bikes purchased elswhere. Prices stated below are at the rate of $90/hr.
Comprehensive Service $135-$235 depending on the bike make and model
We recommend a Comprehensive Service every 1250 miles or annually. With this service, we return the bike to “as new” shape as possible. It includes:
- Cleaning and inspection of frame, fork and wheels
- Cleaning, lubrication and tuning of suspension
- Adjusting hubs, truing wheels, and inspection of tires
- Cleaning and lubrication of drivetrain components
- Realigning derailleur hanger and adjustment of mechanical shifting
- Adjustment of brakes and bedding of new pads & rotors
- Adjustment of headset(s)
- Checking the torque of all bolts
- Updating firmware and setting next service interval
- Two test rides by experienced mechanics to ensure service work meets our performance and safety standards
There are additional labor costs for
- Replacement/installation of parts & accessories
- Electrical debugging
- Brake bleeds
- Suspension service
- Rohloff/Pinion oil changes
When combined with a comprehensive service appointment, services like chain and brake-pad replacement are discounted. We'll follow-up with a rough quote for labor after you schedule an appointment. After inspecting the bike, we will provide you with a detailed quote.
À La Carte Service
We offer à la carte service for jobs like chain replacement, brake pad replacement, wheel truing, etc. After you schedule an appointment, we'll get back to you with a quote.